Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Even if....

Even if....

I never fit in to my pre-pregnancy jeans again
I only wear something besides sweats once a week for the rest of my life
My boobs start to sag to the point that they can tuck in to my pants
I never sleep a full night again
Its a good day when I only get pooped on, peed on or puked on once
My extra cash is spent on diapers, wipes and baby stuff
I have completely gray hair by the time I'm 30
My house is never clean again
I never go to the store or anywhere else by myself again

Then it's okay.  Because being a mom is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

And even if I'm the most sleep deprived and fattest I've ever been, and my house is continuously a wreck, I am also the happiest I've ever been.  And I wouldn't give up being a mom for the world.   
I love my baby and my baby daddy!

3 comments:

  1. I loved this Sam...gave me full body chills:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a mom is pretty awesome :) congrats on your cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loved this.. I completely agree.. it is the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete